Photobucket

NEWEST Lost South Pacific Adventure Story

Game Reports and Reviews

NEWEST Lost South Pacific Adventure Story

Postby Gallia & Pettygree » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:29 am

For several years I've been writing stories using military miniatures. Perhaps some are familiar with The Campaigns of General Pettygree. The newest is Lost South Pacific Adventures. Chapter 3 is here:
http://lostsouthpacificadventures.blogs ... ast-3.html
Each story advances by briefly captioned photos. In addition to military miniatures, this story features photos of real locations. And ---> Chapter 3 reveals a truly singular piece of military hardware I was privileged to be shown for two hours before public hours in a museum. I think you will find the photos interesting and illuminating. They've never been seen anywhere before. Take a look.
I hope you will join the von Stiehl Expedition departing the independent Island Nation of Malabascar for Isla Incognita. However, there are strict regulations that must be obeyed if you do. If after reading them, you are disinclined to accompany the expedition, Herr von Stiehl has arranged seats for you aboard the 11:56 p.m clipper flight to Manila - with his compliments.
The year is 1937 and somehow the Weimar Republic survived turbulence of the 1930s. Will I see you to your motor car for the clipper or at dockside in the morning to board one of the expedition vessels?
Respectfully,
Bill P.

PS Lots of military miniatures, scenery and character development.
Gallia & Pettygree
Private
Private

Return to Reports