Photobucket

Candidate members, please read this

General Wargaming Discussion

Candidate members, please read this

Postby Gungnir » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:47 am

Registering here is a two-step process which should not hurt too much if done properly.

After you go through the usual registry song and dance, you'll have to wait till your membership is approved by a Moderator.

This morning I noticed I'm one of the Mods doing the approving. That is good news, since I'm utterly corrupt. The right amount of espresso roast Arabica will get anybody in.

Seriously, if you experience any problems, contact me at gungnir at online dot nl .

The Arabica would still be a nice gesture, though. 8-)

WD3 strives to make this a place where we can discuss wargaming in a friendly atmosphere. Please treat your fellow posters with respect. Basically, Don't Be A Dick. The members forum has a sticked thread about forum moderation if you are at all in doubt about how we deal with members who act otherwise.
I did not lose my mind. It ran away screaming.
Gungnir
Colonel

Re: Candidate members, please read this

Postby Gungnir » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:41 pm

Sadly, I have to make an addtion to this. The last few weeks we've been under a rather persistant spam attack, with dozens of fake account attempting to gert through on a daily basis.

Because of that, it is not impossible that we also nuked the application of real new members.

If you haven't heard anything for a few days after yor attempted registration, please mail me to tell me you are a real wargamer, and under what sreenname you've been trying to join us, and I'll fix it.

Sory about this, but we've had our share of fake Uggs salespeople already.
I did not lose my mind. It ran away screaming.
Gungnir
Colonel

Return to Wargaming